This episode of Getting Geeky with Gamer Leaf is brought to you by Phillip Reed of Steve Jackson Games’ Battlegrip.com
Apologies for not having an episode of Rolling with the Leaves, due to sickness.
Upcoming interviews in no particular order:
- Jack Spoerner about his game Dungeons of Infinity which looks like it’ll be launching on Kickstarter on 17 February 2018
- jonathan gilmour who is a designer of great games like the atari line and many others.
- Also an interview with vegard farstad who is the designer of simplyclever.cards (We will be revising said cards)
- stephen s gibson the art director for Arcane Wonders
- Steven M Berry who designed nfinities: Defiance of Fate KS Launch. which goes live on 20 February 2018
- Designers of hermetica the game which launches tomorrow 9 February 2018
Games in our hopper to review in no particular order
2. 3 games from Cheapass Games whom Lady Leaf would prefer to call Chea Pass Games
Change in show order to help keep y’all up so you don’t crash on your commutes.
Konstantinos Manos of Vesuvius Media’s Dwar7s Winter
ends Mon, January 15
ENDS THIS MORNING!
By Ed Jowett of Shades of Vengeance’s Join Us: Add YOUR superhuman to a new universe (Make 100) (FUNDED!)
Ends Sun, January 21 2018
Ta-Te Wu’s Kung Pao Chicken - A Secret Identity Card Game running for 2 weeks!
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Tue, January 30 2018
Michael Wright the Unfiltered Gamer did a live play through here.
Shout out our network: Ryan Camic of The GiveawayGeek, Helena The Board Game News and
Joshua Burall who is Logan Chops who just barely did a gameplay and review for Steven Barry’s Infinities: Defiance of Fate which launches on Kickstarter on 20 February see review here:
AAA: Josh Neilson’s Zencastr
His brother is a game designer DM Jared